- Christmas and New Year opening
24.12. - 11.30 – 17.00
25.12. - 11.30 – 23.00
26.12. – 11.30 – 23.00
31.12. – 11.30 – 17.00 18.30 – 24.00
01.01. – 18.00 – 23.00
Possibility of borrowing reading glasses
You don’t have to worry if you forget your reading glasses because you can borrow any glasses for ladies or gentlemen between 1 to 3 dioptres.
Own brewed coffee
Brewing coffee is an art in itself and is the most sensitive part of coffee preparation.
That’s why we ourselves brew the following speciality coffees:
- Guatemala – in our opinion, this is one of the best coffees ever. It is distinguished by its sweetness and juiciness, balanced by the taste of chocolate.
- Uganda - the taste of Ugandan coffee is rich and very balanced.
- Sulawesi-Kalossi – it is considered an aristocratic coffee in Indonesia and it is distinguished by its subtle sweet taste. This is most popularly enjoyed after dinner.
- Costa Rica - a cup of this kind of coffee is both balanced and a little sharp. At the beginning the flavour has moments of spiciness before gradually balancing and later being followed by the sweetness of hazelnuts towards the end.